OTLPOA Member Appreciation Gathering
- Thursday, July 21st, 6:00-8:00pm
- Betty Jo's Pavilion at Elmer's on Hwy 78
- Free finger foods, pop, and a celebration cake (Ottertail Bakery)
- Cash Bar
Twins Game August 13th community bus from Battle Lake
- Masonic Cornerstone Lodge #99 is sponsoring a Battle Lake committee bus for the August 13th Harmon Killebrew event at the Twins stadium. They have 25 spots left on their coach bus. The price is $65 per spot (the value is $130 and Cornerstone Lodge #99 is paying the other $65) this includes round trip bus, lunch in Alexandria Harmon Killebrew tailgating event and ticket to the game. The bus will leave approximately 10:15am from Battle Lake Standard.
- Call Russ Ducan 218-770-7021 to reserve your spot today
Sign Up for CodeRED
Otter Tail County and their community partners keep residents and businesses informed of emergencies and other time-sensitive information through CodeRED, a high-speed emergency notification system capable of delivering customized emergency messages by telephone call, text messages, and emails. Notifications can be sent to individual neighborhoods or communities, or the entire county for critical situations like weather, missing persons, and evacuation notices.
Sunday 07/31 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 08/01 20%
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 08/02 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High near 85F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.